Importance of Corporate Health check-up
It is important for every company to maintain and improve the health of employees so that they feel a sense of belonging and remain faithful to the company. The easiest way to achieve this is by introducing preventive healthcare in the corporate culture which are measures taken to prevent diseases rather than treating them. One is advised to go for routine check-up even if the person is healthy as lifestyle diseases are asymptomatic in nature.
Conducting executive wellness programs have many benefits for the employer:
- Lower healthcare costs
- Attracting and retaining employees
- Increase in productivity
- Drop in absenteeism
- Reduction in work-related injuries
For a company's growth and success, the best performing employees should be one of the most important things to consider along with marketing strategies. A healthy staff is always capable of delivering better results and investing in them is more beneficial in the long run .
A company should realize the importance of investing in a corporate wellness plan and packages in order to make the workplace healthy. This health benefit ensures stability and helps in creating a strong bond between the employer and the employees.
Corporate health checkup packages involve a range of tests and checks that focus on pointing out health risks and improve employee wellness. There are a number of different forms of employee wellness screening plans. Shreeji healthcare consultancy offer you @ inexpensive rate start from 249rs onward like .
- Pre- employment health checks: These health checks are offered to new employees. The main objective of these tests is to identify any health issues and provide support to the employee.
- Health surveillance:Sometimes employees are exposed to particular hazards or risks in the workplace. So, they require ongoing checks in the form of health surveillance.
- Lifestyle or health risk assessment: It comprises the basic health checks offered as a part of corporate health checkup package aimed at giving an employee overview of their health status. This is mostly done annually and known as “Annual Health Checkup”.
- Vaccination program: It includes vaccination packages to protect employee from various diseases.
We wish, you give chance to serve our services for benefit to your employee
For any inquiry regarding this or if any query feel free to contact us.
The Benefits of Implementing Accreditation and Quality Certification Process:
- Create your own strong brand image.
- Process based approach for Management
- Advantage by expertise with differentiating your services
- Standardization of the practices leading to smooth functioning.
- Fulfillment of regulatory and statutory requirements
- Optimal and efficient use of equipment and facilities
- Continual improvement at all the levels.
- Improve Customer satisfaction & business efficiency with positively enhancing your own strong brand image
- Continual Improvement
- Defect Prevention
- Customer Satisfaction